Wednesday 27 February 2013

My favorite colors


           Color plays a very important role in our life. It has the ability to influence our feelings and emotions. We face with color choices all the time. Usually the first decision of the day comes in the morning is to decide what to wear. People say that often times we choose our clothes based on the colors of the mood we are feeling or wish to portray that day. We may not realize it, but I think it happens every day unconsciously.

           There is one color which I like the most. While thinking of colors, I would always think of it first. This color make me feel more comfortable and relax rather than other colors. It is White!

           White is always associated with purity and cleanliness. I like white color because it makes me feel peaceful and calm. This is the only color I can accept to be the color of the wall in my room. With white wall, I feel fresh and I sleep comfortably. To me, there is nothing with white in color is ugly and it's really easy-matching. Even a lion in white color is so cute! 
                              
                                                             Source 
 
          Other than that, white gives me positive connotation. I can’t exactly tell why but when I am in a 'white environment', I think well. For example, white walls or any white decoration. It gives me positive thinking.  
         Although there is Color Psychology which study the relationship between colors and human's emotions, behaviours and even personalities, I don't think this theory can be applied to everyone. For example, the study says green is a relaxing color. To me, yes. But one of my friends doesn't like green and she feels uncomfortable with green. This is interesting. We all have different perspectives on colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment